The beginning of 2021 witnessed a spectacular rise in prices of Bitcoins even while the world at large was struggling to survive the Covid pandemic. The crypto market has experienced large-scale volatility during this time and if you are someone that wishes to take advantage of this, it is important to choose the right cryptoexchange platform that is both trustworthy and secure. Check out the details about Crypto bank trading platform here at https://kryptoszene.de/bitcoin-robot/crypto-bank/ to find how to trade cryptocurrencies in a much secured way.
Top 8 crypto exchanges for you to consider in 2021:
- TradeStation: This platform has made a name for itself for offering a wide range of assets, ranging from cryptos to stocks, ETFs, etc. It guarantees a 99.999% uptime and has received a lot of awards. The biggest advantage is that you can access multiple assets beyond cryptos that are affordable; all withdrawals and deposits are free. If you make a $2000 minimum deposit, you may access everything on this exchange.
- EToro: This exchange revolutionized ways in which people engage in crypto investing and trading. Social trading refers to copying trades of other successful traders; you get to make almost the same amount like the trader you have copied, but you must take home that trader’s percentage of losses. Besides, users can access an advanced platform called eToroX for institutional grade investors.
- Binance: This has been a leading crypto exchange all over the world although it is not based in the US. It is perfectly suited for those seeking many crypto investment options. You can find a lot of data about different coins, including altcoins which are now the best alternatives to the more-widely traded coins. This crypto exchange is suitable for beginners and advanced traders alike.
- SoFi Invest: This allows users to earn a $10 BTC opening bonus if you create an account on SoFi. It offers diversified investment options; this money-management app is easy-to-use and allows users to easily trade and hold assets. You can access almost 20 coins and more are likely to get added, the opening bonus is attractive to new users, and you get to trade in $10 increments.
- Gemini: This exchange has always stayed in sync with the latest market trends and offers user-friendly tools for trading. The app can be downloaded from all key app stores and allows users to track real-time market rates and asset prices. You can set price alerts to respond to market movements faster and schedule recurrent buys for Bitcoins and other cryptos.
- Coinbase: It has been recommended for beginners because it is user-friendly and highly secure; the exchange has not been hitherto hacked. Besides, it offers wide educational resources and caters to a large customer base spread across almost 100 countries. You can enjoy a hosted wallet when you sign up on Coinbase and their customer support is exemplary.
- Robinhood: It is one of the finest trading options for newcomers who seek an easy-to-understand interface. It may have limited trade options but it is highly intuitive and streamlined for a newbie. The app allows you access to account statements and tax files and creating an account is quick and easy. Standard accounts need a $0 minimum balance making it ideal for newcomers who have little funds to invest.
- BlockFi: BlockFi Interest Account or BIA lets you maximize your crypto balance. You can watch your wealth grow because this exchange ensures that your balance increases and you also get to earn interest on your holdings. It provides 6% on BTC and 8.6% interest on stable coins.